Tuesday 4 November 2014

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts


Nabs here :) 

Last week I treated myself to a box of Krispy Kreme doughnuts (I promise I didn't eat all of them on my own, I'm not that greedy...)


I bought the above box of a dozen doughnuts for £11.45. The pre-packed box which I think includes the twelve best selling doughnuts is £10.45 but I didn't even look at what doughnuts they had in that box. I knew which ones I wanted and so for an extra £1 I got to choose the doughnuts (the extra £1 is worth it!) Though if I had known that the Chocolate Fudge Cake doughnut (the two doughnuts in the middle of the bottom row) was going to be literally all chocolate (inside as well as outside) I wouldn't have chosen it. I love chocolate but I found it extremely bitter.

My favourite Krispy Kreme doughnut has to be the Chocolate Dreamcake, which is filled with chocolate sauce; it's the one that I've eaten again and again. In the past I have often craved other flavours such as the Original Glazed doughnut. I remember last December when I really really wanted one (the craving was so strong that I wasn't going to settle for an ordinary ring doughnut!) I went all the way to Kingston just so I could buy one (there's a Krispy Kreme on the top floor of the Bentalls store). Okay that wasn't the reason I went to Kingston but eating the doughnut was the highlight of the day. 

You can get Krispy Kremes in some Tesco stores, I've bought my beloved Chocolate Dreamcake in a few, but there is something about going to an actual Krispy Kreme shop or stall and seeing all the lovely doughnuts on display. It's almost magical seeing all the different colours, the different flavours.

Sammii taking over :)
Here are a few pictures of the doughnuts I have bought from Krispy Kremes. Haha yes, and if you don't know it by now, me and Nabz do eat alot!

This is by far my favourite Krispy Kreme doughnut!  The Strawberries and Kreme!- It has a strawberry and cream sauce filling inside!

I have nooo idea what this one was! But it looks pretty still! :)

Creme Brulee Doughnut

 Apple Cinnamon Doughnut

Lemon Meringue Pie

Cookie Crunch- I don't like this one, I found the chocolate very dense. 

Enjoying a Pistachio Krispy Kreme Doughnut with a cuppa!

Valentine's Special- Heart Shaped Doughnut <3 comment-3--="" nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment