Tuesday 11 March 2014

Bubble Tea in Wandsworth

I crave Bubble Tea all the time but in the past I've only had bubble tea when I've been in Central London and have been able to make a visit to the Bubbleology store in Soho. I have seen a lot of new Bubble Tea places that have opened in Chinatown but nowhere that I know of in South London, until recently! 


A new bubble tea stand 'Bubble Tino' has opened in Southside Shopping Centre in Wandsworth! They offer a range of bubble teas from the classic Original Milk Tea (my favourite) to a variety of fruit teas and green teas.


The seating area


The range of teas offered!!
The teas come in two sizes: Small (£2.50) and Regular (£2.99)

Original milk tea!!!
Strawberry Delight Fruit Tea-Smoothie

So far, as well as the original milk tea, I've tried a milky Mango Tea with popping mango bubbles and a fruit tea-smoothie (Strawberry Delight flavour) with popping strawberry bubbles, both of which were delicious! I sometimes find that the milky teas can be on the heavy side so I loved the fruit-tea smoothie, which was juicy and refreshing.

They offer free samples which is a perfect way to sample the different teas before making a decision on which one to buy. Last time I went, I was offered a sample of the Jasmine Green Tea with Passion Fruit which I loved!! I am definitely going to be getting a regular sized cup of this next time I go to Southside as it tasted amazing (I am not exaggerating here). It was refreshing and fruity and very light as well so it won't be too filling.

Adding the chewy tapioca pearls or the popping bubbles to the tea is 50p extra but definitely worth it as they are not only an essential ingredient in the tea but look so beautiful. The popping bubbles literally pop in the mouth, releasing fruity juices.



Atmosphere                       9/10
Service                               10/10
Food                                   10/10

Chocolatesushi Rating    9/10

Blog Post written by Nabs

4 comments:

  1. had my first experience there i was like wow and excited because i wanted to drink bubble tea as I never had it bubble tea is officialy my favorite drink

    ReplyDelete
  2. bubble tea is delicious, definitely my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bubble tea from here anywhere else is not as good as bubbletino

    ReplyDelete
  4. LollicupStore.com is an online coffee, tea, and restaurant supplier under Lollicup® USA, Inc., the largest bubble tea supplier in the U.S. and a major supplier of foodservice disposables. LollicupStore offers a wide range of products needed for operating a coffee shop, tea house, or restaurant. Products featured on this website include high-quality specialty beverage and dessert ingredients, disposables, and more.
    bubble tea supply

    ReplyDelete