Friday 17 October 2014

Patty & Bun, James St London.


Today me (Sammii) went on a date to Patty & Bun on James St near Bond Street tube station. One of the top rated burger joints in London! Was it worth the hype?

Maayybee...

Here is the menu..
Easy and simple. 

I ordered the Jose Jose Chilli Burger and a side of chips, the total coming to £11. 

The restaurant is off the main road of Oxford Street, I went on Friday evening for dinner and it sure was a popular time! I had to wait outside for half an hour before we got seated.

The restaurant itself is very small. Loud music... so loud in fact that I had to shout to my friend to have a conversation! One thing I don't like... restaurants that play music too loud, call me a granny but the only height I want triggered when having a meal is my taste buds!

Here comes the neat little parcels...
As always unwrapping the package is always the best part ;)
All of Patty & Bun's buns are brioche buns

However today, the bun seemed not very fresh, the meat and filling however! It hit the spot!
Atmosphere- 6/10
Service- 9/10
Food- 7/10

Chocolatesushi Rating- 7/10

Patty & Bun on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment