Monday 20 October 2014

BOOM Burgers



                            pic name pic name
Have you ever been to Notting Hill carnival before? 
This burger joint is in the heart of it all! 

Notting Hill Carni 2013

Though I (Sammii) didn't visit this place in the summer, nevertheless the jamaican vibes were banging from this little spot on the corner BOOM BURGERS

The soca tunes were trilling when we stepped in:
A small friendly chilled out setting with nice lighting. 
I ordered the signature jerk BOOM burger with plantain fries and a side of jerk wings to share with my entourage. 

       pic name pic name pic name
The wings were booming! Beautifully crisp on the outside and juicy on the inside, the plantain fries were a little bit hard for my liking..

But how about the main attraction? 
The jerk BOOM burger? 

"Jerk Chicken with fried plantain, rocket, mango and paw paw sauce."

The bun was fluffy and soft, and the spices in the chicken were just right! I loved the mango and paw paw sauce! Divine! The only thing I can critisize on this was that the burger and its insides fell apart too easily! I hardly had to bite before the burger just fell into my mouth. I would prefer the chicken inside not to be so pulled. It was just baby food soft!... But I guess thats just personal preference...
The money shot ;D

Atmosphere- 10/10
Service- 7/10
Food- 8/10
Chocolate Sushi Rating- 8/10

BOOM Burger on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment