Saturday 17 January 2015

What I ate last weekend ~ Tartine

I met up with my friend last Saturday morning and we ate brunch at Tartine, a cafe in Tooting Broadway. The weather on Saturday morning was miserable, a combination of rain and really strong wind, so when I reached the cafe I really needed something to eat to warm myself up.


I am really indecisive when it comes to choosing what to eat, I mean, there are always so many options to choose from, where do I start?! My friend and I took a while to look over the menu and in the end were deciding between ordering a really yummy sounding vegetarian breakfast or a vegetarian burger (which came with chips and sauce). In the end we both went with the vegetarian burger (I ordered it with cheese), chips and the sauce which we kept referring to as samurai sauce (the name of the sauce honestly sounded like samurai! I think it was a spicy mayonnaise.) Everything was freshly made and the burger buns were really soft, although the burger itself was a little oily. Despite this it was an enjoyable meal and the service was great. There was relaxing music playing in the background and by the end of the meal I had recovered from getting soaked and having my hair blown everywhere earlier in the morning.

Post by Nabs.

Atmosphere- 9/10

Service- 9/10

Food- 7/10

Chocolate Sushi Rating- 8/10

Tartine Artisanal on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment